[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] SG-C Input Template Redux

Williams, Todd Todd.Williams at turner.com
Mon Jan 13 15:48:02 UTC 2014

I agree that we should send the clean versions of the letters for the reasons that Mary identified in her email below and elsewhere.

Also, in response to an earlier email inquiry (attached): I agree that we should request that ICANN staff ask those registrars subject to the 2013 RAA to provide links to the published information.

Won't be able to attend the call tomorrow, regrets.

Thanks.

Todd.