[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Carlton's closing chat question

Don Blumenthal dblumenthal at pir.org
Tue Jan 14 16:09:23 UTC 2014

Carlton posted an issue that shouldn’t wait a week:

“John came up with 4 groups. Do we have a notion that others might be extracted?  And where do we include/modify questions to address Stephanie's issue?"

Jim had four groups and an umbrella Main category, which may be instructive in itself in guiding how we proceed organizationally. Regardless, the consensus of commenters has been that his document is a significant improvement over where we were before, and I suggest that we use it as a baseline. However, we still have work to do on it. Feel free to suggest modifications.

Don