[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Privacy and Protection ServiceAccreditation Issues Working Group

Don Blumenthal dblumenthal at pir.org
Tue Jan 14 16:59:41 UTC 2014

True. However, what if the use is legal but the website content creates
questions about the domain¹s commercial/non-commercial designation if the
WG recommends differentiation? To steal Gema¹s example in her first
message:

But, what is the difference between them? A hobbyist¹s backyard habitat
website and another hobbyist¹s backyard habitat website that has, or later
adds, an Amazon affiliate link to defray costs?

Don