[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Carlton's closing chat question

Bob Bruen bruen at coldrain.net
Mon Jan 20 01:08:42 UTC 2014

Hi Stephanie,

It is entirely possible to decide to bar commercial entities, create a
definition of "comercial entities" and then deal with those which appear
to problematical.

The fraudsters probably will not be a set up as a legitimate bussiness,
but their sites can be identified as spam, malware, etc types and thus
taking money, therefore a business. I am sure there are other methods to
deal with problem domain names.

In general, exceptions or problems should not derail a process.

                       --bob

Dr. Robert Bruen
Cold Rain Labs
http://coldrain.net/bruen