[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Proposed Agenda and revised Mind Map for meeting tomorrow

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Mon Jan 20 17:11:01 UTC 2014

Hello again everyone,

To assist in your review of the revised Mind Map, please see the attached
Draft Grouping of Charter Questions document. As mentioned last week, staff
has collated the various suggestions that a number of WG members made to try
to clarify or note additional avenues for enquiry. We have summarized them
and added them as bullet points to the original Charter Questions (as of 16
january). The revised Mind Map adds these bullet points as additional
sub-questions in blue, on the right-hand side of the Mind Map.

I hope this is helpful.

Cheers

Email: mary.wong at icann.org

* One World. One Internet. *