[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Letters

Ariel Manoff amanoff at vmf.com.ar
Tue Jan 21 12:42:29 UTC 2014

E-mail:  <mailto:amanoff at vmf.com.ar> amanoff at vmf.com.ar

De: gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg-bounces at icann.org
Enviado el: lunes, 20 de enero de 2014 21:51
Para: 'Michele Neylon - Blacknight'; Tim Ruiz; Don Blumenthal
Asunto: Re: [Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Letters

From: gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg-bounces at icann.org
Sent: Monday, January 20, 2014 6:48 PM
To: Tim Ruiz; Don Blumenthal
Cc: PPSAI
Subject: Re: [Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Letters

Twitter: http://twitter.com/mneylon

-------------------------------

From: gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg-bounces at icann.org
[mailto:gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg-bounces at icann.org] On Behalf Of Tim Ruiz
Sent: Monday, January 20, 2014 10:12 PM
To: Don Blumenthal
Cc: PPSAI

Let's get them out so we can move on from debating these letters/questions
to debating what the responses actually mean :-)

Tim

On Jan 20, 2014, at 3:36 PM, "Don Blumenthal" <dblumenthal at pir.org> wrote:

Hello all.

I have attached the letters that we intent to send tomorrow. I discussed the
process that we followed since last Tuesday as part of a note another
thread, which wasn’t the cleanest way to do things. I apologize for the
repeating some of the wording.

The letters are an important step in gathering community thoughts, and we
will be hampered somewhat in our own work until we get the answers. The
letters are organized by the categories that we have been working from, and
we have added definitions that we could gather from ICANN materials only.
Crafting and sending our own biases the process.  We will spend a few
minutes on the documents during tomorrow’s call but the idea is to
distribute later in the day. Please review and let us know if you find any
errors, with “errors” defined narrowly. :)

Please keep in mind that the letters are different from the charter document
that we have been working on. That document is for the WG¹s use and we can,
and should, take more time on it. I envision revisiting it as long as we
remain at work.

Again, talk to you tomorrow.

Regards,

Don

<CLEAN PPSAI - SO AC input - 20 Jan 2014.doc>

<CLEAN PPSAI - SG - C Input Template - 20 Jan 2014.doc>

---
Este mensaje no contiene virus ni malware porque la protección de avast! Antivirus está activa.