[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Proposed Agenda and revised Mind Map for meeting tomorrow

McGrady, Paul D. PMcGrady at winston.com
Tue Jan 21 16:59:54 UTC 2014

My apologies as well.  Unfortunately, I had a last minute schedule change which kept me off the call.  I look forward to listening to the recording.  I wish you all a very happy Tuesday!

Best,
Paul

Paul D. McGrady Jr.

Partner

Chair, Trademark, Domain Names and Brand Enforcement Practice

Winston & Strawn LLP
35 W. Wacker Drive
Chicago, IL 60601-9703

D: +1 (312) 558-5963