[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] PPSAI Work Plan

Ariel Manoff amanoff at vmf.com.ar
Fri Jan 31 15:37:43 UTC 2014

Dear Don,

Here are my suggested questions.

1) How will disputes about accreditation of a P/P service provider be
resolved?

2) What will be the process for complaints that a particular accredited
provider no longer satisfies accreditation standards?

3)  Would there be an appeal mechanism if a provider is denied
accreditation?

Best Personal Regards

Hector

Héctor Ariel Manoff