[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Questions

Don Blumenthal dblumenthal at pir.org
Fri Jan 31 19:59:30 UTC 2014

Thanks for all of your contributions that last few days. I took Michele’s last version and tweaked it add Hector’s comments. That should capture everything since Tuesday. I am attaching a 1/31 iteration.

However, our focus now needs to be the work plan, and locking the initial questions down is the first step. With that in mind, we will distribute a version of today’s file on them.  You won’t see the substantive points in the next file that comes your way, except where the points address why an item should or should not be in the list.  We will work off this document next Tuesday.

Regards,

Don