[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Agenda for WG call on 15 July

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Mon Jul 14 21:02:31 UTC 2014

Dear all,

Please find below the proposed agenda for the WG meeting on Tuesday 15 July:
1. Roll Call/Updates to SOI
2. Complete discussion on D-4
3. Commence deliberations on E-1
4. Next steps/next meeting
Although D-4 remains on the agenda, the idea is to have only a brief
discussion to close off that question, with the bulk of the call to be spent
on E-1. The latest version of the D-4 template and the initial version for
E-1 were sent out last week, and we will also update the wiki accordingly.
In addition, while it¹s unlikely we will finish with E-1, we will also
prepare and send around an initial template for E-2 before tomorrow.

Thanks and cheers

Email: mary.wong at icann.org