[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Updated E-1 template

David Hughes David.Hughes at riaa.com
Mon Jul 21 22:38:41 UTC 2014

Steve,

On tomorrow's call I would like to discuss the requirement of p/p providers to forward hard copy letters.
It seems to me a p/p provider receiving a hard copy letter (after electronic communications has failed) needs to decide to either protect their client's privacy and forward the hard copy letter (possibly passing the cost on to the client) or decide to reveal that information to the sender of the hard copy and let them send the hard copy.   I don't know if there is an easy answer but not having a way to send hard copy correspondence when electronic communication has failed is problematic for us.

David Hughes

david hughes | svp technology | recording industry association of america
1025 f street NW, 10th fl| washington, dc  20004 | (direct) 202.857.9631 | (mobile) 917.733.4494