[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Agenda for WG call on 29 July

Kathy Kleiman kathy at kathykleiman.com
Tue Jul 29 02:32:38 UTC 2014

Interesting, and useful. But I thought we talked also about certain
categories of email P/P were required to forward (e.g., ICANN-required
communication) and certain others that I (as a customer) might opt-out
of subject to P/P options and policies (e.g., I don't want to receive
domain name sales solicitations).

Are there some more nuances that we might reflect?
Best,
Kathy: