[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Agenda for WG call on 29 July

Luc SEUFER lseufer at dclgroup.eu
Tue Jul 29 12:08:07 UTC 2014

Hi Holly,

Just to be clear, the mandatory provision of a 24/7 point of contact only applies to registrars for LEAs in their jurisdiction.
There is no such obligation for registrants. Their details need to be accurate and allow to reach them but the only response time they must abide by is the one applicable to the verification of their details.

As for the kind of communications that may be relayed, I wouldn’t want to turn P/P providers into attorneys having to analyse each mail they receive, limiting the forwarding of snail mail to those sent by courrier or registered mail  seems sensible to me.

Luc