[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Question

Kathy Kleiman kathy at kathykleiman.com
Tue Jul 29 15:32:29 UTC 2014

Hi Steve and Alex,
Good discussion today - much appreciated. Quick note: I can certainly
understand the desire to know if an email went through. Quick question:
do you have any idea how many "bouncebacks" we are talking about?  In
today's environment, with the current forwarding work by proxy/privacy
providers, do you have any idea how many messages are undeliverable vs.
how many may be received but not responded to?  I know each messages is
important, but are we talking about a high percentage or a very low
percentage?

Tx,
Kathy