[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Question

James M. Bladel jbladel at godaddy.com
Tue Jul 29 17:15:48 UTC 2014

I¹ll also see if we are tracking/counting this stat.  Another helpful data
point might be how many ³bounces² are later resolved, meaning the delivery
failure was a temporary situation that was later corrected.  This could be
important if a relay obligation were framed in terms of ³unsuccessful
delivery after X attempts or within Y business days² or something similar.

Thanks‹

J.