[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Question

Alex_Deacon at mpaa.org Alex_Deacon at mpaa.org
Thu Jul 31 15:55:26 UTC 2014

Thats right.

We are getting into the weeds here but when the “sender” (SMTP server in the context Michele provided below) finally gives up it will send a hard bounce back to the address in From: or Reply-To: header.

When this happens the service has X days (2 days based on the recent thread) to process the message and notify the original sender of the bounce.

Alex