[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Leaving the WG

Tim Ruiz tim at godaddy.com
Thu Jul 31 19:21:33 UTC 2014

Hello all,

I will no longer be with Go Daddy as of the end of this week. While I could remain in the WG as an individual, I think it would be best not to do that for now. It is disappointing as I have enjoyed the way this WG has worked together and there will clearly be a successful and positive outcome from this group.

I'll be taking a break for a while, but likely hanging around ICANN circles here and there (old habits are hard to break).

Terri/Mary, would you please remove me from the WG list? Also, I will update my SOI later in case I jump into the mix again somewhere down the line.

Best and warmest wishes to you all,
Tim