[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Documents for WG meeting on Tuesday 3 June

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Mon Jun 2 22:14:03 UTC 2014

Dear all,

Following from the emailed agenda (below), please find attached updated
templates for C-3, D-1 and D-2, and a new draft template for D-3.

Please note that the C-3 and D-1 templates have been slightly revised since
they were last sent out on Thursday 29 May for review and comment. Since no
suggested edits or updates were received, we have worked with the Chairs to
summarize the existing text describing the WG¹s discussions (as contained in
the WG Discussion/Response column in each template) in the preliminary
conclusions section for each of these two templates.

Thanks and cheers
Mary