[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Updated templates for D-2, D-3 & D-4

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Thu Jun 12 22:09:43 UTC 2014

Dear all,

Please find attached updated charter templates for D-2, D-3 and D-4 based on
the WG¹s deliberations on the call earlier this week. As compared to the
versions sent out for the call this week, the following changes were made:
* For D-2, we have added a proposed Preliminary Conclusion;
* For D-3 and for D-4, a partial Preliminary Conclusion noting continuing
discussions: and
* For D-4, we have compiled the proposals suggested by survey respondents
regarding the GAC¹s safeguard advice and the PIC specification ­ these have
been included in the ³WG Discussion/Response² column of the template.
Please note also that, since no further suggested edits or additions were
received for the D-1 template that was circulated on 2 June, we have
uploaded it to the WG wiki page containing those templates for which
preliminary conclusions have been reached:
https://community.icann.org/x/ihLRAg.

Thanks and cheers