[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] LE/Ops Sec community input- section 3.18 2013 RAA

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Mon Jun 16 12:58:21 UTC 2014

Hi Kathy,

We spoke to our SSR colleagues in relation to the request from the WG on
section 3.18 and as a result of your comments suggested they inform their
community of the meeting so that further questions / comments could possibly
be discussed during the meeting. We haven't done any further outreach as
that wasn't the objective of our brief (or at least as I had understood it),
but please note that the schedule is publicly posted and the information
about the meeting can be shared with anyone interested as it is an open
session (see http://london50.icann.org/en/schedule/wed-ppsai). I do know
that the GNSO schedule of meetings has also been shared with the GAC so
possibly the message has already spread further than just the WG.

Best regards,

Marika