[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Complaint systems

Don Blumenthal dblumenthal at pir.org
Thu Jun 19 17:18:42 UTC 2014

Peter Cassidy from the APWG said it’s OK to share their screens. He even sent me sample files to make it easier, so you know he doesn’t mind. :)

The AMDoS Attestation page is the data entry screen and the Registry View is what I would see after being notified that an Attestor, complainant in our setting, has submitted a problem report.

AMDoS has only just come out of beta and is limited to registries that have agreed to participate. However, Peter has some thoughts about expanding it. I have been part of developing the system since its early days and am happy to answer any questions about it.

Don