[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Category D, Question 4

Kathy Kleiman kathy at kathykleiman.com
Fri Jun 20 02:47:24 UTC 2014

Hi All,
Before we all depart and move on to other issues, and in summary of our
recent discussion, how about this for a tentative conclusion to D,4:

To facilitate report, the WG is exploring a standardized set of
information requests, and also space for free form text as well as
additional information that may be needed or requested by proxy/privacy
service providers. It was also suggested that providers have the ability
to “categorize” reports received, in order to facilitate responsiveness.

Best,
Kathy