[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] For review - updated templates Cat B, questions 1 and 2

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 18:37:02 UTC 2014

..the objective is 'verified' contact datum/data.  Make the rule for the
general case; we need not be prescriptive here.

We know the RAA 2013 requirements.

So in instant case, I'd define 'verified'. Then I'd avoid all of that
predetermination - that 'messiness' for determining whether the p/p
provider is registrar or not you'd import into this interface and, what
should apply in each case -  simply by making the requirement one for
'verified' contact data.

-Carlton

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799