[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Agenda (and reminder about new time for US participants) for tomorrow

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Mon Mar 10 17:18:52 UTC 2014

Dear WG members,

The proposed agenda for the PPSAI WG call tomorrow is as follows:
1. Roll Call/Update to SOIs
2. Review & Discussion of Sampling of P/P Providers' Terms of Service (see
latest version, attached)
3. Continue Discussion on Category B Question 2 (see latest version
incorporating most recent responses, attached)
4. Next Meeting/Planning for Singapore
We will also post the two documents to the WG wiki before the call tomorrow.
Please note also that, with respect to the Nominet study that has been
raised in WG discussions, this has not been made publicly available. We have
therefore posted (under last week's meeting) the document that Nominet sent
to the Whois Review Team regarding its analysis of Whois information in the
.uk domain, and their associated practices.

Finally ­ for US-based WG members ­ PLEASE NOTE that with the end of
daylight savings time in the US, the call tomorrow (and all calls through
March for US-based participants ONLY) will take place ONE HOUR later than
usual, I.e. 8 a.m. PDT/11 a.m. EDT. Please refer to Nathalie's email
enclosing the call and Adobe Connect log in details for further information
if you need it.

Thanks and cheers

Email: mary.wong at icann.org

* One World. One Internet. *