[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] BC input to PPSAI WG

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Mon Mar 10 18:20:12 UTC 2014

Dear WG members,

We have also received the following input from the Business Constituency:
http://www.bizconst.org/Positions-Statements/Position%20PDP%20WG%20On%20Accr
editation%20of%20Privacy%20and%20proxy%20services.pdf

The general questions that the BC submits in its response follow from a
short conversation I had with Steve Delbianco, the BC's Vice Chair for
Policy Coordination.

Cheers

Email: mary.wong at icann.org

* One World. One Internet. *