[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Obligation to Respond to Inquiries

Metalitz, Steven met at msk.com
Wed May 14 23:57:16 UTC 2014

James, could you explain the basis for the assertion below that inquiries to accredited p/p/ providers would be less time sensitive than those to registrars under IRTP?  I imagine that sometimes this would be true, sometimes not.

One way to shed light on this might be to explain what constitutes an "emergency" under IRTP.

Thanks.

Steve Metalitz