[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] PPSAI WG -- questions for list

Kiran Malancharuvil Kiran.Malancharuvil at markmonitor.com
Thu May 22 15:35:11 UTC 2014

Exactly our point.  I believe you also made this point a couple weeks ago. Despite the number of individual voices, there hasn't been a lot of diverse (from an SO/AC perspective) input. To that point, there should probably be outreach on this point.

Kiran Malancharuvil
Internet Policy Counselor
MarkMonitor
415-419-9138 (m)

Sent from my mobile, please excuse any typos.