[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Updated versions of templates for C-3, D-1 and D-2

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Thu May 29 16:56:13 UTC 2014

Dear all,

Please find attached for your review updated templates for Charter Questions
C-3, D-1 and D-2, in which we have tried to capture the main suggestions,
points of agreement and open issues raised on the call this past Tuesday.

Please note that we have not updated the text for the Threshold Question,
C-1 or C-2. As agreed by the WG, discussions on these are expected to
continue via email on the list. As such we will update those documents at
the point at which the Chairs believe it appropriate to do so, following
further input and discussion on-list from WG members.

Thanks and cheers

Email: mary.wong at icann.org

* One World. One Internet. *