[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Agenda for WG meeting on 4 August 2015

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Mon Aug 3 16:16:02 UTC 2015

Dear WG members,

Here is the proposed agenda for the next WG call on 4 August 2015:
1. Roll call/updates to SOI
2. Status updates: (i) preliminary report from Sub Team 2 (on Section 1.3.3)
(Lindsay Hamilton Reid & Terri Stumme); (ii) check-in/timeline updates from
Sub Team 3 (on Annex E) and Sub Team 4 (on Additional Topics)
3. WG discussion: items for WG review from public comments on WG preliminary
recommendations #1 through #9 (see Public Comment Review Tool Part 1,
circulated previously)
4. Administration: (i) possible F2F meeting in Dublin; (ii) duration of WG
calls
5. Next steps
For Agenda Item #3, please read the Public Comment Review Tool Part 1 ­ as
noted on previous calls, only those comments/items flagged by WG members
specifically as requiring further WG deliberation will be discussed during
the call. Please feel free to post these to the mailing list before tomorrow
to facilitate discussion.

For Agenda Item #4, this is the ³last call² to fill in the Doodle poll;
please do so at your earliest convenience if you have not already filled it
in: http://doodle.com/fpxdbavge58n3qk3.

Thank you!

Cheers

Email: mary.wong at icann.org