[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Company Disclosures - Irish Case

James M. Bladel jbladel at godaddy.com
Tue Aug 18 16:07:30 UTC 2015

I agree with this.  I also agree with the reverse: That simply because one
form of transparency (website operator) is required by law, it does not
necessarily extend to other platforms (WHOIS, business directories, etc.)

Thanks‹

J.

On 8/18/15, 10:39 , "gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg-bounces at icann.org on behalf of
Kiran Malancharuvil" <gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg-bounces at icann.org on behalf of