[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Issue-spotting for the WG's preliminary recommendations

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Thu Aug 20 00:41:23 UTC 2015

Please be assured that I do understand how contracts work as a
regulation mechanism at ICANN.  However, it is my observation that the
contracts contain policy.  I cannot in all instances follow the thread
back to a policy decision of the GNSO.
And if there is lobbying going on to express viewpoints etc, that is a
problem in my view.  Greater transparency is in the public interest.
cheers Stephanie