[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] A change in my world

dmb at donblumenthal.com dmb at donblumenthal.com
Wed Feb 4 00:17:22 UTC 2015

PIR brought me in a few years ago to focus on technical policy issues. The company has changed a lot since then. Its priorities are different now, and the company eliminated the Senior Policy Advisor slot last Friday.

I want to continue to chair the WG, and no rules prevent it. Please post any concerns that you might have about an unaffiliated person being in the role. You can send privately to Mary and Marika if you are more comfortable with that.

I'll see whoever is there in Singapore.

Don