[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Category F -- updated status report and text for discussion

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Mon Feb 23 17:54:28 UTC 2015

Hello everyone, and with thanks to Steve and Graeme for forwarding the
discussion document!

As a result, the proposed agenda for the WG call on 24 February is:
1. Roll call/updates to SOI
2. Discuss draft document (sent on 23 February by WG co-vice-chairs)
3. Next steps/next meeting
We will have the document text uploaded to Adobe Connect, as usual.

Thanks and cheers

Email: mary.wong at icann.org