[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Sorting of public comments

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Sun Jul 12 06:04:53 UTC 2015

Dear all,

Further to my note below, we have sorted the public comment into two rough
categories that we hope will assist with your review of them:
http://forum.icann.org/lists/ordered-comments-ppsai-initial-05may15.html.

You¹ll note that there are basically two ³categories², the difference being
that for one we included all messages that were received with particular
words/phrases in the subject title and as such tagged as messages that
originated with a template or form email. The other category is basically
everything else. As this sorting was based on subject title rather than a
content search, some template/form messages will not have been identified
and placed in the first category.

Cheers

Email: mary.wong at icann.org