[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Agenda for WG call tomorrow (14 July)

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Mon Jul 13 15:37:08 UTC 2015

Dear all,

Here is the proposed agenda for the WG call on Tuesday 14 July:
1. Roll call/updates to SOI
2. Staff overview of preliminary work done to date on review of public
comments
3. Discussion of WG approach to reviewing public comments ­ e.g. further
categorization of comments; use of sub-teams, etc.
4. Next steps
Also, please find attached a proposed Work Plan that staff had prepared for
the WG co-chairs prior to the Buenos Aires meeting. Although this draft was
prepared before we knew the number and type of public comments that would be
coming in, we thought you might find it useful to see the timeline between
now and the Dublin meeting.

Thanks and cheers

Email: mary.wong at icann.org