[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Proposed Alternative Timeline

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 15:24:32 UTC 2015

I kinda like this! I spent a further 2 hours last evening going thru the
comments and I was beginning to think there had to be a better way to
categorise these comments.  James' proposal sits right with my frame of
reference.

I would endorse the timeline offered as well.

-Carlton

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799