[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Fwd: Re: A proposed approach for reviewing public comments - reasonable time for review and evaluation

Darcy Southwell darcy.southwell at endurance.com
Wed Jul 15 22:14:55 UTC 2015

I echo the sentiments of many previous commenters ­ we have to give the
substance of the comments due attention.  Extending the work plan seems
absolutely necessary.

I think we should approach automation of comment filtering cautiously to
ensure we are not filtering out comments that may not necessarily speak to
the WG¹s specific recommendations but still express opinions about P/P
services and accreditation in general.

I will volunteer for sub-team 3 re Annex E (if we keep the 3 sub-team
concepts in Mary¹s original email).

Thanks,
Darcy