[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] A proposed approach for reviewingpubliccomments

h.raiche at internode.on.net h.raiche at internode.on.net
Thu Jul 16 12:14:21 UTC 2015

I'm happy to join Phil on #3

Holly

----- Original Message -----
From: "Phil Corwin"
To:"Deacon Alex" , "Mary Wong"
Cc:"gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg at icann.org"
Sent:Wed, 15 Jul 2015 23:45:59 +0000
Subject:Re: [Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] A proposed approach for reviewing
public comments

 If this is the initial structure then put me on #3. Thanks.
  Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.

 Philip S. Corwin, Founding Principal
 Virtualaw LLC
 1155 F Street, NW. Suite 1050
 Washington, DC 20004
 202-559-8597/Direct
 202-559-8750/Fax
 202-255-6172/Cell
 Twitter: @VLawDC

 "Luck is the residue of design" -- Branch Rickey

		   FROM: Deacon, Alex  SENT: Wednesday, July 15, 2015 7:41 PM  TO:
Mary Wong  CC: gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg at icann.org  SUBJECT: Re:
[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] A proposed approach for reviewing public comments

Hi Mary.   Please sign me up for sub team 1.3.2
 Alex