[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Proposed agenda for WG meeting on 21 July

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Mon Jul 20 16:19:22 UTC 2015

Dear all,

Here is the proposed agenda for our WG call on Tuesday 21 July 2015:
1. Roll call/updates to SOI
2. Discuss revised Work Plan, including possible F2F meeting at ICANN54 and
initiation/timing of proposed Sub Teams (see attached document)
3. Discuss proposed approach for new Sub Team on Additional Questions
4. Next steps, including extending meetings to 90 minutes starting on 28
July
Please note that the attached revised Work Plan has not yet been reviewed by
the WG co-chairs, although the use of sub teams, extended weekly meetings
and a proposed all-day F2F meeting in Dublin have been discussed among the
co-chairs and staff. Please note also that for the proposed F2F meeting, the
objective would be based on, and the meeting conducted under the framework
of. the GNSO Council¹s Special Budget Request that was approved for FY2016
(which was to continue the pilot project on facilitated PDP WG F2F meetings
started last year, in which this WG participated as the first such group to
be selected by the Council).

The WG co-chairs have asked that the first Sub-Team, on 1.3.2, begin work
this week with a view to reporting back with an initial report to the full
WG next week. Please see attached for the list of WG members who have
volunteered for the Sub Teams to date, and let me know if you would like to
be added to any one of them. Please also accept my apologies if I have
missed your email asking to be added to one or more of the teams.

Thanks and cheers

Email: mary.wong at icann.org