[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] A slightly revised proposed approachfor reviewing public comments

Kiran Malancharuvil Kiran.Malancharuvil at markmonitor.com
Wed Jul 22 03:59:25 UTC 2015

Barry,

Thanks for your comments. I think you would be interested in the past interventions of Dick Leaning, who was the LE representative on this group until his retirement from Europol on July 1st of this year, and in the public safety working group comment drafted by Bobby Flaim from the FBI and Loreen Kapin from the FTC (with Dick's input). They have statedon multiple occasions that getting a warrant isn't a 15 minute thing. I'll let them speak for themselves but suffice to say that they prefer a system that doesn't require a warrant.

Anyway, I just wanted to point out that they've given their recommendations formally.

Happy lurking!

Kiran

Kiran Malancharuvil
Policy Counselor
MarkMonitor
415-419-9138 (m)

Sent from my mobile, please excuse any typos.