[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Our Statement/Kiran's Statement

Chris Pelling chris at netearthone.com
Sat May 2 18:16:03 UTC 2015

Good evening Kiran,

Why would you think it is upsetting.  I didn't see anyone mention that - I find it confusing though as may others that we have company names being used (nice and obvious) and then 3 lawyers all from the same Law practice wishing to be named rather than the company they represent.  For example, we had 2 individuals if memory serves on this WG from Legitscript - why not mention the 2 names rather than the company.

I for one do not find it upsetting, amusing maybe, not upsetting.

Kind regards,
Chris