[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Our Statement/Kiran's Statement

Kiran Malancharuvil Kiran.Malancharuvil at markmonitor.com
Sat May 2 18:47:40 UTC 2015

Hi Jim,

Very generous. Staff - please make that change to the statement I submitted, if it is deemed that is the correct way to represent these signatories.

However, if any individual attorney or any individual at all wants to sign to any statement in their appropriate capacity as a member of the ICANN community, I strenuously object to ANY attempt to stop them from doing so.

Thanks,

Kiran

Kiran Malancharuvil
Internet Policy Counselor
MarkMonitor
415-419-9138 (m)

Sent from my mobile, please excuse any typos.