[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Webinar and update to public comment forum

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Wed May 20 20:09:35 UTC 2015

Dear WG members,

This is to let you know that Steve and Graeme will be presenting our initial
recommendations and open questions to the community through a webinar on
Thursday 28 May, at 1400 UTC:
https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2015-05-19-en. Please let your
respective groups and members know that they should RSVP to Nathalie
(nathalie.peregrine at icann.org) if they wish to attend so that we can send
them the call-in and Adobe Connect details.

I¹m pleased also to note that translations of the Executive Summary of our
Initial Report have been posted to the public comment webpage, in Arabic,
Chinese, French, Russian and Spanish (I.e. the six UN languages, including
English): https://www.icann.org/public-comments/ppsai-initial-2015-05-05-en.
We hope this will be helpful especially to community members and commenters
for whom English is not their first language.

As noted previously, we will send out a notice advising of our regrouping to
begin our review of public comments received, once the chairs determine that
a sufficient number have been submitted that will allow for constructive
discussion.

Thanks and cheers

Email: mary.wong at icann.org