[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Refinement of SubTeam 4 Report in advance of Dublin

McGrady, Paul D. PMcGrady at winston.com
Tue Oct 6 21:05:08 UTC 2015

WG Generally:  Just to echo what was said on the call this morning and in prior emails, if you believe there is an item on the draft SubTeam Report that has already been dealt with by another SubTeam, please:  1.  Let us know and 2. Let us know how it was resolved.  That way we can compare the issue & resolution to the respective public comment(s) and scratch it from the list if appropriate.  So that SubTeam 4 doesn't spit its wheels unnecessarily, I am asking that any such items be identified by midnight UCT on Thursday.  Thanks!

SubTeam 4:  Please write to gnso-ppsai4 at icann.org<mailto:gnso-ppsai4 at icann.org> and let the SubTeam know about your availability for a call on Friday after 11am Eastern.  Thanks!

Best to all,
Paul

Paul D. McGrady Jr.

Partner

Chair, Trademark, Domain Names and Brand Enforcement Practice

Winston & Strawn LLP
35 W. Wacker Drive
Chicago, IL 60601-9703

D: +1 (312) 558-5963

F: +1 (312) 558-5700

Bio<http://www.winston.com/en/who-we-are/attorneys/mcgrady-paul-d.html> | VCard<http://www.winston.com/vcards/996.vcf> | Email<mailto:pmcgrady at winston.com> | winston.com<http://www.winston.com>

[Winston & Strawn LLP]

The contents of this message may be privileged and confidential. Therefore, if this message has been received in error, please delete it without reading it. Your receipt of this message is not intended to waive any applicable privilege. Please do not disseminate this message without the permission of the author.