[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Tentative draft schedule for PPSAI WG face-to-face meeting on 16 October

Christian Dawson dawson at i2coalition.com
Tue Oct 13 02:46:02 UTC 2015

Mary,

I like how the last agenda item is 'Cocktails'. I suppose that's more appropriate than the more aptly titled 'We're all gonna need a drink after this one'.

Looking forward to it, thanks!

Christian Dawson
Chairman & Co-founder
Internet Infrastructure Coalition (i2C)
c:  703 623 2612
http://i2coalition.com

PGP: 22DF5493
Fingerprint: 7C95 A3BE 1E10 4864 8417  DCED B9E1 C8FD 22DF 5493