[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] [Gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl] Reminder: Please Submit Feedback on Draft PP Policy Outline

Amy Bivins amy.bivins at icann.org
Mon Dec 12 18:20:58 UTC 2016

Dear Neville,

Thanks so much for your feedback (I’m copying the full IRT list so that everyone can see it).

I hope you are able to make our call tomorrow, where we will be reviewing a slightly updated timeline (which takes into account the IRT’s bi-weekly meeting schedule and expected deliverables). In short, it appears likely that the first public comment period will be later in 2017 than originally projected, but we are projecting only a small shift in the anticipated program effective date (still in 1H 2019).

I look forward to speaking with you all tomorrow.

As a final reminder to all, please submit your input on the draft Policy outline to the list today if at all possible.

Best,

Amy