[Gnso-rds-pdp-3] lets get started

Arsène Tungali arsenebaguma at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 18:52:44 UTC 2017

Hi David and all,

I would like to first apologize for missing the call today. I connected like 20 minutes later and i was told by AC that the meeting hasn't started.

Just for info, i only joined the RDS discussions last week and directly came into this request for breakdown groups and decided to join. So, i have a lot to catch up with the work so far and the whole concept.

I have quite no knowledge of the CA stuffs so will likely be learning here, hoping i will be useful at some point.

With regards to the definition bellow on CA, i tend to agree with part of it until where i am wondering why we need to collect ALL data from the registrant.

I am one of those who believe we should not collect registrants' data at all.

Thanks,
Arsene

Arsène Tungali,
about.me/ArseneTungali