[Gnso-rds-pdp-6] DT6 Action items.

Chuck consult at cgomes.com
Fri Oct 20 19:16:03 UTC 2017

Thanks Vicky and Griffin.

All - Please review it and start sending your comments, edits, etc., to this
list.  Feel free to propose edits and insert comments on the document itself
using the redline function.

If everyone provides their input today and over the weekend, we may have
well developed text before our call on Monday.

Chuck