[Gnso-rds-pdp-7] DT7 follow up message

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Mon Oct 16 03:58:54 UTC 2017

Hi DT7,

Unfortunately it doesn’t look like that we’ll be able to find a time that works for all which makes it even more important for everyone to review the materials and share your views with the mailing list in advance of our first meeting. Please hold Wednesday 16.00 UTC in your calendars for now – we’ll confirm tomorrow the exact time and call details as we need to cross-check these with the other DTs to make sure that sufficient support is available to run the meeting.

Thanks,

Marika