[gnso-rds-pdp-data] Data Input Documents Checklist

nathalie coupet nathaliecoupet at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 6 14:36:08 UTC 2016

Hi Lisa,
I can take the 5 documents from the International Working Group on Data Protection in Telecommunications. Nathalie

    On Wednesday, April 6, 2016 10:17 AM, Lisa Phifer via gnso-rds-pdp-data <gnso-rds-pdp-data at icann.org> wrote:

 Hi Sana, our email messages just crossed paths. I just sent out an emailwith an updated checklist.

Greg Mounier took SAC055 along with several other docs - including theRAA mentioned in Holly's email.

Sana, I will now update the checklist to assign all 5 IWG docs toyou.

If anyone else is uncertain at any point about which docs are stillunassigned, please click this link:

  https://community.icann.org/x/p4xlAw

to view the most recent checklist for your team. If the"Status" column is blank, the doc still needs a volunteer tosummarize it.

Thanks,
Lisa